We already know that the oils are beneficial for the skin. We know that the calendula oil remedies the skin, the lavender oil is recommended for an oily skin, the tea tree oil remedies acne etc. But why the algae oil is beneficial for the skin?
Algae is very hydrating, it has anti – aging effects and it evens the skin tone.
- The algae oil is rich with omega 3. The algae oil is rich with pure omega 3. The omega 3 derived from the fish is not pure.
The omega 3 protects the skin from some skin diseases, such as acne and psoriasis, but the skin allergies can also be treated with.
The omega 3 protects the skin from the UV rays and it has an anti – aging effect on the skin.
So, this oil is rich with omega 3 and it is better than the fish oil. You can either consume it or you can use it directly on the skin.
The omega 3 found in the capsules is derived from algae.
- The algae oil revitalizes the skin. The algae oil revitalizes the skin and it improves its elasticity.
This oil is ideal for every skin type, but it is especially recommended for a mature skin. It’s an oil with an anti – aging effect.
You can change your body lotion with this oil in order to improve the skin’s structure.
- The algae oil improves the microcirculation. You can use this oil for the face too because it improves the microcirculation.
If the microcirculation is improved, the skin functions better. It can fight acne or wrinkles.
- The algae oil is healthier than the fish oil. The process of producing a fish oil is more complicated than the procedure for producing an algae oil. The algae oil is natural, organic and a real source of omega 3. On the contrary, the fish oil is treated with chemicals and contains less omega 3.
- The algae oil hydrates the skin profoundly. The algae oil is very hydrating. The algae contains a lot of water in its structure.
You can change your face cream for this oil.