Because the skin is our foundation, we have to take a good care of it. We should cleanse, hydrate and nourish the skin on a daily basis and we should do facials at least once a week. The facials detoxify the skin, can get you rid of acne and pimples and improve the skin’s elasticity.
Which facial treatment is better for you?
- Rose based facial treatment. The rose is used a lot in cosmetics. Its petals and its water make miracles for the dry and sensitive skin.
- Rose based peeling: to prepare it you will need:
- 12 rose petals
- 1,5 cups of white sugar
- ¼ cup of baby oil
You should blend the ingredients in order to get a homogenous mixture.
- Rose based mask: to prepare this mask, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
This mask is 2 in 1, as you can also use it as a facial milk.
- Rose water to cleanse the face. To cleanse the face, you can use a rose water.
You can also add a rose water in your daily face cream.
- A treatment based on vitamin C. The vitamin C is essential for both, the organism and the skin. If we use it directly on the skin, it has an effect of an antioxidant which fights the free radicals. This is why this vitamin is very often used in cosmetics as a part of the anti – aging products.
- A vitamin C based exfoliant. To prepare this exfoliant, you will need:
- A vitamin C capsule in powder (1000 mg)
- 2 mashed raisins
You mix the ingredients in order to get a homogenous paste.
- A vitamin C based mask. To prepare it, you will need:
- Mashed kiwi
- 1 yoghurt
Mix the ingredients to obtain a homogenous paste.
- A vitamin C serum to strengthen the skin. The vitamin C serum has an anti – aging effect and should be used directly on the skin.