Having acne-prone skin is deeply connected with having oily skin. The main cause of this problem are the genetics. So, maintaining clear and acne-free skin can be tough challenge for those with problematic skin. The right diet plays big role in proper skin care. In order to protect the skin from getting oily, it is very important to consume fiber-rich foods. Along with fiber rich foods, eating all kinds of green vegetables can do wonders to the skin.
Here it is a list of right foods.
- Cucumbers – contain big amount of water and antioxidants that can hydrate the skin by giving it a cooling effect.
- Green Vegetables – don’t have oil or fat content. They are rich in fiber that can clear the oil from the skin.
- Broccoli – are known to have lots of vitamin C, which can be easily absorbed. It helps in controlling the oil and reducing the acne.
- Oranges – contain vitamin C as well as detoxifying components that can flush out the extra oil from the skin.
- Grapefruits – are extremely effective for oily skin. They are full of vitamin C which helps in removing the toxins from the skin.
- Avocados – act as effective moisturizers when applied directly to the skin.
- Lemons – can do wonders to the skin. They can keep the skin clear, by reducing the oil from the skin and making it look smooth and bright.
- Bananas - contain phosphates, potassium and Vitamin E, which help the skin to glow. Bananas are strong detoxifying agents. They can help in reducing the pores and prevent the dirt from the oily skin.
- Nuts – contain omega 3 fatty acids that are meant to cure the problem of oily skin instantly.
- Whole Grains – are high in fiber which keeps the skin free from oil and acne.
- Fishes – also contain omega 3 fatty acids. Therefore, they can improve oily skin by preventing acne.
- Dark Chocolates – do great job in preventing acne inflammation by controlling the oil production of the skin with the help of the antioxidants.
Don’t waste any time and start today!