If you are among those who want to make their eyes look bigger and brighter then make sure that you know all the tips and tricks on how to have a pair of shining and beautiful eyes.
BEFORE APPLYING ANY MAKE-UP MAKE SURE TO DO THESE TRICKS:
Eliminate puffed eyes
It’s no wonder that your eyes can look shrunk, tired and smaller. But, you can reduce this puffiness if you follow these simple rules:
- Make sure to have a good sleep. Sleeping well will reduse the tiredness in your eyes
- Make sure to wash your eyes with cool water every morning. That way your eyes will wake-up immediately and the capillaries and bloating will disappear
- Make sure to use cooled teabags over your eyes on a regular basis, because tea acts as a skin tightener
- Make sure to reduce the salt intake in the diet, because excessive intake of salt can lead to retention of water that can lead to eye puffiness
- Make sure to exercise regularly, because that way you’ll increase the blood circulation and manage retention
- Make sure to use cold spoons after washing the face in the morning. That way your eyes will appear brighter and bigger all-day long.
AFTER YOU’VE FINISHED THIS, YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THE MAKE-UP ROUTINE:
- Smokey eyes are perfectly alright if you want to add a bid of drama in your look plus, with this make-up look your eyes won’t look shrunk and tired.
- Take your eyeliner and start from the middle of the lash line. Make it thicker on the outer corners of your eyes. Then use a clean eye-shadow brush to smoothen the harsh lines and impart a dreamy, soft look.
- Use a white-colored eye pencil to highlight the wet-line. This will make your eyes bigger noticeably. But, make sure that you do not ‘overdo’ it.
Light-colored eye shadow
- Light colors can help you get a light in your eyes and make an illusion of wider-looking eyes. Start applying your make-up with a fluffy eye brush. Begin with the outer corners, gradually spreading throughout the center of the eyes.
- Eyebrows affect on the look of your eyes. So, it is very important to groom and tidy up your eyebrows. Remove the stray hair and make your eyes more impressive.
- Make your eyelashes appear longer by curling your upper eyelashes using an eyelash curler.