In general, every "skincare master” will take care of the skin on the face with facials, scrubs and million different types of face-packs but, rarely anyone looks after their neck that experiences the same exposure as the face.
It’s very important to take care of the neck along with the face, because too much sun exposure and exposure to pollutants and dirt may be a few of the many causes of dark neck. So, it is necessary to scrub it and moisturize it on a daily basis.
We suggest you these 5 effective home remedies for glowing neck:
- Apple Cider Vinegar - balances the pH level of the skin, by giving it a natural glow. It removes dead skin cells and its acids make it a great exfoliator.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 4 tablespoons of water. Apply with a cotton ball and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Baking Soda - removes dirt and dead skin cells and further promotes circulation. It also nourishes the skin from within.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda and water. Apply and let it dry, then scrub it off using wet fingers.
- Yogurt - has natural enzymes that nourish the skin and make it smooth.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply and leave for 30 minutes.
- Potato Juice - has bleaching properties that lighten the skin and help remove the dark patches and make the skin tone even.
- Apply the juice on the neck and let it dry completely before rinsing it with lukewarm water.
- Ubtan - brightens the skin tone. The many compounds in it help in reducing pigmentation and make the neck skin glow.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of besan, a dash of turmeric, half teaspoon lemon juice and rose water. Apply and leave for 10-15 minutes.