The little ones also want to use perfumes. The perfumes which we buy, contain toxins that accumulate in the children’s skin. This is why it is always better to make a homemade perfume for your child with naturel ingredients, which are safe to be used.
You can buy an interesting bottle so your child can accept the perfume.
- A perfume based on rose. To prepare this perfume you need rose petals. Normally, you can use 30 to 35 rose petals, but the number of the petals depends on the quantity of the perfume that you want to get.
You put the petals in a jar with water. Leave the petals for 5 minutes and empty the jar, but, leave the petals in. Crush the rose petals. You put water again in the jar where the petals are. Afterwards, you need to take the petals out. You need to take them out once the water is pink or purple. The color of the water depends on the color of the rose petals. You should also check if you like the scent. You can decide if you want a more significant perfume or a softer one. Because it’s a perfume for children, it should be softer.
- A magical mix for the little princesses. If your little princess doesn’t like the rose scent, we have found another recipe for her. To prepare it, you will need:
- 10 ml of jojoba oil
- 3 drops of verbena
- 1 drop of benzoin from Siam
- 1 drop of rose essential oil
- 3 drops of essential oil of rosewood
You mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous liquid.
This perfume also contains a note of rose, but not as significant as in the first recipe. The rose is normally used for a sensitive skin. As all of the children have a sensitive skin, the recipes contain rose.
All of the little princesses imitate their mothers, so, if you use a homemade natural perfume, your child would like to use one too.