In winter, normally, even the oily skin can become oily because of the cold. It's not only the face skin that suffers, but also the skin on the hands is dry. So the most fragile is the skin which is directly exposed on the cold. The lips are dry too.
What to do in order to improve the skin's state?
- Hide the traces of fatigue. Because in winter we lack sleep, it is normal to have black circles under the eyes. It is better to hide them in order to have a fresh look in generally.
To hide them just put an ice cube in a medical gauze. You put the gauze on each eye. You let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Drink a lot of water. Even in winter the skin needs a constant hydration. You need to drink at least 1,5 l of water per day in order to keep your skin hydrated at all times. A hydrated skin is not dry nor oily. A hydrated skin is a glowing skin without toxins and without acne.
- Quit smoking. The tobacco makes your skin gray and dull. The tobacco also causes a premature skin aging. To have a skin like a baby in winter and during the whole year, you have to quit smoking.
- The day cream - an indispensable product in winter. The day cream hydrates the skin profoundly. It is recommended to use it twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. It is not important what is your skin type because no matter the skin type, the day cream and the skin hydration are obligatory for everybody, even for the oily and acne prone skin. The oily and the acne prone skin have a tendency of producing more sebum which is causing acne and shiny skin.
- Cleanse the skin. To have a skin like a baby, it is essential to cleanse the skin every day and to use a makeup remover. Because during the night time, the skin regenerates, it is obligatory to remove the makeup and to get rid of the toxins.