The good sleep is very important for the general health. During the nighttime, the organism and the organs regenerate. To stay in a good shape, you need to sleep for 8 hours.
Because the skin is the biggest organ, the skin also regenerates during nighttime. If the skin is not regenerated, there are consequences that show up easily.
- You need to get rid of the stress. The stress might be the reason for not getting enough sleep. To get rid of the stress, you should do sports, facials, relax with an aromatherapy etc. There are a lot of ways to get rid of the stress. It is important to want to get rid of it.
- Drink tea. Before going to bed, you can drink tea, in order to get to sleep. We recommend to drink a decaf tea. You need to avoid the green tea, the white tea and the black tea. You should drink either a chamomile or a mint tea. The chamomile tea calms the anxiety, repairs the irritated skin and hydrates the skin profoundly.
- Make a homemade spa. The aromatherapy can save you and can help you get to sleep. Not only that the aromatherapy can help you get rid of the stress, but it also has calming powers. In your hot tube you can add drops of essential oils with an aromatherapy effect.
- Cleanse the face with calming essential oils. To have a glowing skin, without imperfections, you have to cleanse the face every night before bed. We recommend using essential oils with an aromatherapy effect to cleanse the face with. The best ones are the lavender oil for an oily skin and a rose oil for a dry and sensitive skin. The lavender oil also has anti – aging effects.
- Prepare sleeping masks. The sleeping masks repair and hydrate the skin profoundly. There are sleeping masks which have a calming effect and with which the skin will be refreshed in the morning. We recommend using a calendula and avocado masks.
You can also add several drops of lavender oil on your pillow.