Christmas has passed, but the winter is still here. It’s that time of the year when we relax and we stay at home.
The bath salts are perfect for relaxing.
You can do homemade bath salts if you don’t know what to bring as a gift to someone or if you want to prepare the perfect bath salt according to your taste.
- A recipe to sleep better. To relax and to sleep better, you can prepare a bath salt based on essential oils. To prepare it, you will need:
- pink clay powder
- 200 grams of sea salt
- 3 pinches of dried lavender flowers
- 20 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- 20 drops of essential oil of lavender officinal
- 10 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
Put the ingredients in a jar and shake the jar. You should shake the jar every day for a week. After a week, the bath salt is ready to be used.
You add 3 pinches of it in your bath.
- A recipe to breathe easy. This recipe for a bath salt can help you relax and breathe easy. It’s a bath salt that will calm you down. To prepare it, you will need:
- 15 drops of mint essential oil
- 100 grams of coarse salt
- 5 grams of olive oil
- 10 grams of baking soda
Mix the ingredients in a jar. Add the petals after you have shaken the jar because they serve to give good aesthetics.
- A recipe to regenerate the skin. This type of bath salt contains ingredients which regenerate the skin profoundly. To prepare it, you will need:
- 1/2 cup of milk powder
- ½ cup of sea salt
- ¼ cup of rose petals
- 5-7 drops of rose essential oil
The preparation is the same as for the other recipes: you add the ingredients and you shake the jar.
To get a colored bath salt, you should also add a natural dye in the mixture.