The real name of the turmeric is Indian saffron. It is a natural colorant which doesn’t have negative effects.
The turmeric is rich with vitamin C, hydrates the skin profoundly and strengthens the skin.
The turmeric is recommended for all skin types, but it is especially effective on a mature skin and on an oily skin. Because the turmeric has anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory effects, it is your ally against the pimples.
The homemade recipes are always the most effective ones. We have found few recipes for homemade turmeric masks.
- A very hydrating mask. To hydrate the skin profoundly, you can try with this homemade mask. To prepare it, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste. Apply the mask and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it with a cold water afterwards.
The turmeric, the coconut milk and the honey are all very hydrating ingredients.
- A mask for an oily skin. To eliminate the pimples and to eliminate the skin glow, you can prepare this homemade mask:
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons yoghurt
- 1 soupspoon of mashed avocado
Mix the ingredients to obtain a homogenous paste. The mask should be left for 20 minutes and rinsed with cold water afterwards.
The avocado nourishes, cleanses and hydrates the skin, without leaving it greasy afterwards.
- To eliminate the blackheads. Because the turmeric has anti – bacterial powers, this mask can help you get rid of the blackheads. To prepare it, you will need:
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of milk and flour
- Lemon juice
Mix the ingredients. The mask should be left for 20 minutes on the face. Rinse it with cold water afterwards.
You can use this mask twice a week.
If you have an oily skin, the turmeric is your new beauty ally.