Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world. They are extremely healthy and delicious. They contain essential nutrients such as: Vitamins A, B, E, C, minerals like phosphorus, calcium, iron that can provide many health benefits. Eating them could help lower blood pressure, accelerate digestion, improve heart health and help in weight loss.
But, who knew that the delicious banana can offer so many beauty benefits too? It's powerful anti-oxidants, phytochemicals and moisturizing properties can nourish and revitalize dry skin as well as smoothen rough and aging skin. Further it can control the oil secretion and reduce the appearance of breakouts.
Banana when mixed with other fruits and ingredients can become perfect addition to all-natural face masks that can give smooth skin with radiance and glow.
Here are 4 delicious banana face masks for perfect skin:
BANANA AND HONEY MIX
- Mix small pieces of banana with 1 tbsp. of honey. Apply it on your face and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
- This will give your face a fresh morning with glow and radiance.
BANANA WITH MILK AND OATS
- Mix small pieces of banana with 1 tbsp. of milk and oats and keep it soaked for 5 minutes and add banana pulp to it. Apply a thick layer of it and keep it for 20 minutes. Remove with wet cotton ball.
- This will help to exfoliate your skin and make it look blemish free.
BANANA WITH LEMON JUICE
- Mix banana pulp with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Apply it on your face and keep it for 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
- This will lighten dark spots and make your skin fair and smooth
BANANA WITH YOGURT
- Mix 1 tbsp. of banana pulp with 1 tbsp. of yogurt. Apply it on your face and keep it for at least 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- This will help you get rid of tan and wrinkles on your skin