Full of potassium, vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants this vibrant and beautiful-looking veggie has the ability to provide a lot of beauty benefits. Its antibacterial properties help fight against bacteria. Other than this, it helps replenish the dead skin cells, fights against free radicals in the body, exfoliates the dead cells and helps in getting rid of pigmentation.
If you wish to have soft and supple skin, then read below to find out how beetroot can do wonders for your skin.
- Beetroot can increase the blood circulation in the body:
- Mix 1 tsp of raw milk, 2-3 drops of almond oil or coconut oil and 2 tsps. of beetroot juice. Gently massage the face and allow to stay for 10 minutes. Then wash off with plain water.
- Beetroot can brighten the skin:
- Mix tsps. of orange peel powder and 1 tsp of beetroot juice until a thick paste. Apply on the face and then wash off with cold water.
- Beetroot can help get rid of tanning as well:
- Mix 1 tsp of beetroot juice and 1 tbsp of sour cream. Massage the face-pack and let it dry for about 20-30 minutes. Then rinse off with normal water.
- Beetroot helps in lightening the stubborn dark circles:
- Mix 1 tsp of beetroot juice with few drops of almond oil. Massage the area under your eyes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
- Beetroot helps replenish the moisture in the skin:
- Mix 3 tbsps. of yogurt and 4 tsps. of beetroot juice. Apply this mixture with cotton ball on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and massage gently. Then rinse off with warm water.
Try one of these beetroot face-packs and you will enjoy the results immediately!