The mint is a real miracle for the organism as well as for the skin. The mint tea is excellent for remedying the digestive troubles and to resolve the respiratory problems.
There are a lot of homemade recipes based on mint tea, because the mint tea is a beauty ally. Let’s see why.
- The mint tea to cure the sunburnt skin. The mint tea teabags help in soothing the pain caused by the Sun. After the exposure on the sun, the skin is red, so the mint tea can help you get rid of the redness and it can renew the skin.
- Mint tea to soothe the itches. The mint tea teabags can also soothe the itches caused by the insect bites. You need to put a cooled mint tea teabag on the irritated skin.
- Massage with mint tea to detoxify the skin. The mint tea can detoxify the skin and the organism if we drink it, but a cooled mint tea can be used to massage the skin. This type of massage detoxifies the skin and has a calming effect on us. If we drink the mint tea, we can easily get rid of the stress.
- Mint tea to refresh the scalp. We can find the mint in a lot of shampoos against dandruff and itching on the scalp. We can change the regular shampoo with a mint tea. We can wash the hair with this tea (cooled of course) to regenerate and to refresh the scalp.
- Mint tea for a fresh breath. If you’re having troubles with the bad breath, then the mint tea is the magical solution for you and your problems. If you drink this tea, you will have a fresh breath immediately, as this tea is antibacterial and antiseptic.
As for the other teas, the same rule applies for this tea too: you can only drink it not more than twice a day.